WIN A GOLDEN TICKET
Buy your tickets to the Jaguar Simola Hillclimb online via iTickets and stand a chance to win an exhilarating VIP ride up the Hill in a spectacular Jaguar.
A winner will be drawn each day (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) and announced at 11h30. We will be phoning the winner to make arrangements to get them to the pits and signed up, as you will be required to sign an indemnity.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Le Mans VIP Hospitality Tickets 2017
- Classic Car Friday @ R1500 per head
- King of the Hill Saturday @ R2000 per head
- King of the Hill Sunday @ R2000 per head
- 3 day VIP Pass (Fri Sat & Sun) @ R5000 per head
- 2 day VIP Pass (Sat & Sun) @ R3750 per head
- Child under 12 @ R500 per day (must be accompanied by paying adult)
The Le Mans VIP Hospitality Tickets 2017 are SOLD OUT for SATURDAY and SUNDAY.
Only FRIDAY available.
Please purchase online via the iTickets website.
For more information on Le Mans VIP Hospitality please download brochure.
Download Le Mans VIP Shuttle Map here.
General Admission Tickets 2017
Please note: General Admission tickets are available for purchase online via the iTickets website and at the gate during the weekend.
- R100 pp per day – Adult (12 years and older)
- Free – Children under 12; must be accompanied by paying adult
Day & Pits Access Tickets:
- R220 pp per day – Adult Pits Access Tickets including General Entry
- R100 pp per day – Child Pits Access Tickets (under 12; must be accompanied by paying adult)
- R180 pp – Adult General Entry Saturday & Sunday
- R400 pp – Adult Pit Access & General Entry Saturday & Sunday
- R180 pp – Child Pit Access Saturday & Sunday (under 12; must be accompanied by paying adult)
Must I purchase pit tickets if I want to walk around the pits?
Yes. Unfortunately, the pit area became very congested in previous years, therefore we have had to limit the numbers for safety reasons by charging for entry. Our Pit Access tickets now include General Entry in the price.
What do I do if I purchased a ticket on iTickets?
Please remember to bring a print out of your iTicket to be scanned at the entrance gates. There will be iTicket points at the Pit entrance and at the Mara Public Parking entrance too.
What are the opening hours?
Gates open at 7.30am
Where does the Public Shuttle leave from?
The Shuttles leave from the Knysna High School Sports Fields in Trotter Street. Shuttle tickets can be purchased from the entrance for R25 return per person.
Download General Public Shuttle Map here.